Facebook

Blog Archive

Field Music Studio & Print Signing.

I ventured through to see the brothers Brewis at their new studio in Sunderland today as I said I would get some shots for them of the new gaff.

As usual they were engrossed in listening back to drum sounds, snare, snare, snare, snare, snare. Tom. That type of thing. But I managed to drag them away and get them to sign the Limited Edition prints I am offering for sale to go with my exhibition. 

So, here's some shots of their new studio and also some of them scribbling on fine art prints & a snap of the finished mounted print...

Field Music Studio

Field Music Studio

Field Music Studio

Peter & David Brewis - Field Music Studio


Dave signing the Limited Edition Art Print

Peter signing the Limited Edition Art Print





Finished Mounted Print

No comments: